Friday, September 24, 2004

What a Fucking Mess!

I am starting to appriciate my husband's curse of cleaning. Yesterday I was completely wiped out with cramps and a 3 year old and didn't get the house straightened before bed. Now I am going to live the reprocussions of this. Here is a preliminary list of chores I HAVE to complete today.

  1. Load and Run Dishwasher (done)
  2. Wipe down all counters/table.
  3. Sweep/Mop kitchen floor.
  4. Pack up 85% of all kids toys.
  5. Vacuum Randi and Thomas' Room
  6. Move Beds from Bunk to side-by-side.
  7. Sweep/Mop Kennedi's Room.
  8. My office is horrible. I need to clean it out and make room for the TV again----no tv in kids rooms!
  9. Laundry, fold, and PUT AWAY!
  10. Vacuum, Vacuum, Vacuum.
  11. Clean out piggie cage

Ok, so this is just a starting point, but I already have doubts about my abilities to do this. Yesterday was a HELL day with me and the kids. I am tired of screaming, so I am taking all of the toys and packing them up. They are going to have to learn to behave and get along before they can start getting their stuff back.


No comments: