Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Good Reads

I recently finished reading The Great Tree of Avalon: Child of the Dark Prophecy. This was one of those books that once I started, it was hard to put down. The first day I got it I read over 100 pages! The characters are great, the story-line was easy to follow. I love that I got a bookmark with the map of Avalon, which made it easier to understand alot of what was going on.

This book is set in a new world that Merlin the Wizard created. It is a little hard to follow and reason how exactly they live on a huge tree that is as big as earth. Some of the directions got confusing to me, but other than that I followed the plot easily. I love the different types of creatures that T.A. Barron created and am eager to read the next installment!

No comments: