Sunday, July 25, 2004

I wanna do these projects.....

Ok, so alot of these will probably NOT get done, but I still have to put all of my ideas down somewhere.....so......:

1. A-line Mini Skirt: I am drafting my own pattern for this, I got a whole bunch of black fabric from Goodwill the other day, and when I get some hot pink thread I plan to put it together. EDIT: I bought some black thread tonight, I am thinking of using pink embroidery thread for some sort of accent. Maybe applique something on it????

2. Finish hem (tie waist?) for sheet skirt.

3. Mini-Duffles: These would make good gifts, I haven't decided on a fabric yet....

4. Pleated Mini: I need to loose about 20 lbs before i can make wone from me, but Angela could sooo pull this look off.

5. Stuffed Felt Monsters: I have the felt for this project, I want to design my own monster, I need to sit down and get this going...

6. Messenger Bag: I took apart a coat I got from the Goodwill store, this really great grey/brown color.......with a lining that I can use to line the bag. I've never done a bag of this magnitude, with lining and all, I'm sure it will take a while to start this project. I really need some interfacing so my bag stands up, so will wait for the $ to roll in :(

7. Lacoste top: I have cut up a blue, red, and white striped shirt to do this project, I just need matching thread.

8. Knotted Shag & 'Strung Shag' Rag Rugs I think that I can make a 'loom' to do this on...

9. Knitting Needle Case

10. Fall Wrap


3 comments:

Iris said...

I love Craftster!!! I hope everything turns out in your favor; your crafts, friends' wedding stuff, and all.

Amy Jo said...

Thank you!

sweepstakesfever said...

Want to Win grand Prize? Visit tmobile roadtrip contest and follow on-screen instructions to complete and submit the registration form. Don’t lose the chance