Ok, so alot of these will probably NOT get done, but I still have to put all of my ideas down somewhere.....so......:
1. A-line Mini Skirt: I am drafting my own pattern for this, I got a whole bunch of black fabric from Goodwill the other day, and when I get some hot pink thread I plan to put it together. EDIT: I bought some black thread tonight, I am thinking of using pink embroidery thread for some sort of accent. Maybe applique something on it????
2. Finish hem (tie waist?) for sheet skirt.
3. Mini-Duffles: These would make good gifts, I haven't decided on a fabric yet....
4. Pleated Mini: I need to loose about 20 lbs before i can make wone from me, but Angela could sooo pull this look off.
5. Stuffed Felt Monsters: I have the felt for this project, I want to design my own monster, I need to sit down and get this going...
6. Messenger Bag: I took apart a coat I got from the Goodwill store, this really great grey/brown color.......with a lining that I can use to line the bag. I've never done a bag of this magnitude, with lining and all, I'm sure it will take a while to start this project. I really need some interfacing so my bag stands up, so will wait for the $ to roll in :(
7. Lacoste top: I have cut up a blue, red, and white striped shirt to do this project, I just need matching thread.
8. Knotted Shag & 'Strung Shag' Rag Rugs I think that I can make a 'loom' to do this on...
9. Knitting Needle Case
10. Fall Wrap